(Lima) Beans and Delhi Cha(a)t

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Happy Diwali -:)



Wishing a Bright and Safe Diwali to all our readers!



12 comment(s):

Happy Diwali, Sury!!!

By Blogger cesarcarlos, at 11:26 AM  

Happy Diwali !

By Blogger Paras Shah, at 10:28 PM  

Happy Deepawali friends both Sury and Cesar. Glad to see the bright lights at your blog.

To accommodate Diwali and Eid festival foods, we have extended the deadline of VCC Q3 2006. Here is my personal invitation to you both. See you at the show! Cheers!

vkn
My Dhaba

By Blogger Swamy VKN, at 11:50 PM  

Hey Sury and Cesar! Hope you have a very Happy Diwali!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 AM  

Hi Sury,
I wrote about Diwali for Blogher and used your photo, with a credit for you, of course. You can see it here

Best Wishes,
Kalyn

By Blogger Kalyn Denny, at 10:05 AM  

Cesar, Princeparas, VKN, Manisha, Kalyn, thank you all! I had a lovely Diwali. :)

Kalyn, that's so nice of you to use the picture for your Blogher post. I am glad you did because it gave me the chance to read you wonderful post. Thanks. :)

By Blogger Sury, at 4:30 PM  

Hi Sury, how are you? Is your book out? Hope you had fun on Diwali! Now I've a food blog of my own!

By Blogger sra, at 4:47 PM  

Hi Sury,

Wishing you and your family a happy and Shubha Deepavali!

Indira

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 PM  

Hope you had a good diwali !

By Blogger Krithika, at 12:39 AM  

Thanks a bunch, Sra, Indira, and Krithika. I hope your Diwali was good too!

Sra, the book isn't out yet, but is in the process. Will surely let you know when it's out. :)

By Blogger Sury, at 8:45 AM  

Happy Bealted Diwali to all of you!

By Blogger FH, at 2:09 AM  

Hi Sury,

I read my students a book about Diwali, they were captivated by the lights and the message of hope. I was glad to see your post. Hope all is well with you and Cesar.

Best wishes,

Alejandro
Peru Food
.
.
.

By Blogger ::Alejandro::, at 5:01 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home